- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Well, not quite yet. Ubisoft Montreal CEO Yannis Mallat commented on the state of the company's Prince of Persia franchise, after a post on their forums, which revealed a mysterious screenshot, supposedly taken from the new PoP game.
“Brand management is a tricky thing,” Mallat explains. “It needs people's attention a lot. I think it is fair to say that, right now, Prince of Persia is being paused. But we said the same thing for some other brands that suddenly popped up because a team is willing to do it.” Mallat added that fans shouldn’t be concerned, and that Prince of Persia will resurface when it’s ready.
“I'm not scared at all for Prince of Persia fans,” he commented. “We'll find something to entertain them with in the future. Prince of Persia is part of Ubisoft's portfolio. As a matter of fact, we sometimes iterate on franchises and sometimes we give them time to breathe and time to grow, or time to rest. Prince of Persia is as important as any other franchise for Ubisoft. As soon as we have something to show, we will.”
As it has already been pointed out, the new character seems a bit more muscley than the usual hero, which is fine really. Or is it? The Prince was always a bit slim.
The last PoP game, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, wasn't exactly the pinnacle of the franchise, although it had some nice moments with some traditional platform-style puzzles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.70%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.05%|