- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Didn't think that yesterday's photo leak of the supposed PlayStation 4 controller was all that flattering? Digital Foundry posted another photo this morning, that provides a bit of a more appealing angle of the controller, as well as revealing what appears to be a headphone jack (below the PS button).
This photo definitely doesn't make the controller look nearly as bulky as yesterday's did, but remember, it's possible that this is only a prototype, so the final product will look different.
Or this whole thing could be a hoax. That's always possible in this day and age.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP