- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
The PlayStation 4 will get a firmware update on April 30th, which will include quite a few video-sharing goodies. The SHAREfactory video editing suite will finally make its way to the system, as well as the ability to turn the HDCP off, thereby allowing users to save gameplay videos to a USB drive.
With the SHAREfactory video suite, users can splice together gaming clips, add filters, and picture-in-picture commentary for those who have the camera accessory.
I'm expecting several new YouTube video shows to suddenly pop up next week.
This firmware update also allows for auto-downloading, so any games you preorder will automagically download with this update.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP