- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
The PlayStation 4 will get a firmware update on April 30th, which will include quite a few video-sharing goodies. The SHAREfactory video editing suite will finally make its way to the system, as well as the ability to turn the HDCP off, thereby allowing users to save gameplay videos to a USB drive.
With the SHAREfactory video suite, users can splice together gaming clips, add filters, and picture-in-picture commentary for those who have the camera accessory.
I'm expecting several new YouTube video shows to suddenly pop up next week.
This firmware update also allows for auto-downloading, so any games you preorder will automagically download with this update.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP