- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
The PlayStation 4 will get a firmware update on April 30th, which will include quite a few video-sharing goodies. The SHAREfactory video editing suite will finally make its way to the system, as well as the ability to turn the HDCP off, thereby allowing users to save gameplay videos to a USB drive.
With the SHAREfactory video suite, users can splice together gaming clips, add filters, and picture-in-picture commentary for those who have the camera accessory.
I'm expecting several new YouTube video shows to suddenly pop up next week.
This firmware update also allows for auto-downloading, so any games you preorder will automagically download with this update.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP