- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Some good news at last. It looks as though Codemasters is teasing us with a new racing game. Wishing fans a Happy New Year on the company's Tweeter page, they also asked what they would like to see from Codemasters in 2014.
One of the fans said he'd like "definitely a new dirt/rally game. But you're working on one already aren't you?" To which a Codemasters rep replied: "Well we're not, not working on one ;)"
Whatever they're making, I really do hope it focuses on classic rally, as was always the tradition of the good old CMR series.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP