- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP