- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP