- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP