- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP