- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP