- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
My.com and Obsidian have released a new round of screenshots from their upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge, which sets players as immortal gods trying to defend their worshipping planets from invaders.
This batch of screens shows off the Divine Observatory, which is where players will observe the goings-on of their respective planets and receive warnings of imminent invasions. In other words, this is the gateway where players embark on adventures.
I liked what I saw of Skyforge at E3. Check out our hands-on preview here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP