- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
My.com and Obsidian have released a new round of screenshots from their upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge, which sets players as immortal gods trying to defend their worshipping planets from invaders.
This batch of screens shows off the Divine Observatory, which is where players will observe the goings-on of their respective planets and receive warnings of imminent invasions. In other words, this is the gateway where players embark on adventures.
I liked what I saw of Skyforge at E3. Check out our hands-on preview here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP