- Sony Forsakes Gamescom for Paris Games Week
- FEATURE: JRPGs I Should be Playing (Other than Final Fantasy)
- Kojima's P.T. is Gone and Will Leave All Consoles
- Oculus Rift to Ship to Consumers in Early 2016
- Hearthstone Has Over 30M Players
- Vote for Madden 16 Cover Athlete
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
My.com and Obsidian have released a new round of screenshots from their upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge, which sets players as immortal gods trying to defend their worshipping planets from invaders.
This batch of screens shows off the Divine Observatory, which is where players will observe the goings-on of their respective planets and receive warnings of imminent invasions. In other words, this is the gateway where players embark on adventures.
I liked what I saw of Skyforge at E3. Check out our hands-on preview here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP