- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
My.com and Obsidian have released a new round of screenshots from their upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge, which sets players as immortal gods trying to defend their worshipping planets from invaders.
This batch of screens shows off the Divine Observatory, which is where players will observe the goings-on of their respective planets and receive warnings of imminent invasions. In other words, this is the gateway where players embark on adventures.
I liked what I saw of Skyforge at E3. Check out our hands-on preview here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP