- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
My.com and Obsidian have released a new round of screenshots from their upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge, which sets players as immortal gods trying to defend their worshipping planets from invaders.
This batch of screens shows off the Divine Observatory, which is where players will observe the goings-on of their respective planets and receive warnings of imminent invasions. In other words, this is the gateway where players embark on adventures.
I liked what I saw of Skyforge at E3. Check out our hands-on preview here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP