- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
New StarCraft 2 Patch Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:40 am EDT @ January 12th, 2011
Blizzard issues a brand new patch for their strategy, StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty. The developers incorporated a huge amount of changes this time around and here are some of them (the rest are available with the patch notes):
- Battle.net Chat Channels have been added! Players can now join others in
both public and private channels.
- Added in-game chat bar command to whisper to other players. Using the "/w" command will open up a list of available friends, party members, chat channels, and other players within your current game.
- Added Battle.net option to auto-join previous private channels.
- Added Battle.net option to prevent chat channel text from appearing in in-game chat display.
- A new Master League has been added! This league now represents the highest tier of players.
- Customizable Hotkey Support has been added.
- Stalemate Detection has been added. This will end the game in a tie for all remaining players if no players have income, production, or destroyed structures for three consecutive minutes. A countdown timer will now appear when the game detects this scenario.
- An Extreme graphics option is now available. Players can now configure screen space ambient occlusion.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP