- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Blizzard will release patch 2.1 for StarCraft II today, which will add a few more dandy features for owners of the Starter Edition. The patch provides access to all three races as well as custom maps. This includes all custom maps StarCraft 2 modders create, which will provide almost endless gameplay for free.
Blizzard even supplied a funny video to explain how this glorious new expansion to the Starter Edition works.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP