- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Blizzard will release patch 2.1 for StarCraft II today, which will add a few more dandy features for owners of the Starter Edition. The patch provides access to all three races as well as custom maps. This includes all custom maps StarCraft 2 modders create, which will provide almost endless gameplay for free.
Blizzard even supplied a funny video to explain how this glorious new expansion to the Starter Edition works.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP