- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Blizzard will release patch 2.1 for StarCraft II today, which will add a few more dandy features for owners of the Starter Edition. The patch provides access to all three races as well as custom maps. This includes all custom maps StarCraft 2 modders create, which will provide almost endless gameplay for free.
Blizzard even supplied a funny video to explain how this glorious new expansion to the Starter Edition works.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP