- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Blizzard will release patch 2.1 for StarCraft II today, which will add a few more dandy features for owners of the Starter Edition. The patch provides access to all three races as well as custom maps. This includes all custom maps StarCraft 2 modders create, which will provide almost endless gameplay for free.
Blizzard even supplied a funny video to explain how this glorious new expansion to the Starter Edition works.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP