- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Steam is rolling out a new feature with its latest update that will allow users to hide games from their friends. The Steam desktop client will have a categories feature, and you can set your guilty pleasures in one category and then opt to hide it from your friends. No one will ever be able to see that one Barbie game you swear your daughter plays.
The update will also fix several crash issues. The complete list of the Steam changes are on Valve's website. Want to sign up the Steam beta for these updates? Here are instructions on how to join in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP