- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Steam is rolling out a new feature with its latest update that will allow users to hide games from their friends. The Steam desktop client will have a categories feature, and you can set your guilty pleasures in one category and then opt to hide it from your friends. No one will ever be able to see that one Barbie game you swear your daughter plays.
The update will also fix several crash issues. The complete list of the Steam changes are on Valve's website. Want to sign up the Steam beta for these updates? Here are instructions on how to join in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP