- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Steam is rolling out a new feature with its latest update that will allow users to hide games from their friends. The Steam desktop client will have a categories feature, and you can set your guilty pleasures in one category and then opt to hide it from your friends. No one will ever be able to see that one Barbie game you swear your daughter plays.
The update will also fix several crash issues. The complete list of the Steam changes are on Valve's website. Want to sign up the Steam beta for these updates? Here are instructions on how to join in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP