- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Steam is rolling out a new feature with its latest update that will allow users to hide games from their friends. The Steam desktop client will have a categories feature, and you can set your guilty pleasures in one category and then opt to hide it from your friends. No one will ever be able to see that one Barbie game you swear your daughter plays.
The update will also fix several crash issues. The complete list of the Steam changes are on Valve's website. Want to sign up the Steam beta for these updates? Here are instructions on how to join in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP