- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
The Creative Assembly has announced a new standalone expansion for Total War: Rome II, Caesar in Gaul.
Just as it sounds, the expansion covers Julius Caesar's role in the Gallic War. The map of Gaul in this expansion differs from the one in the original Rome II to fit the time period as well. In addition, it features the Battle of Alesia, three factions for the campaign (Nervii, Boii, and Galatians), and the return of season to the calendar, to just name a few.
Caesar in Gaul release on December 12th for $14.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP