- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Bethesda's multiplatform FPS Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled to arrive later this month in all territories. Mind you, it looks as though the game's content will be altered specifically to suit certain laws and regulations in Germany and Austria (thanks, CVG).
Wolfenstein: The New Order has Nazi imagery that's going to be excluded for the game's release in Germany and Austria. Bethesda plans to geo-lock the international PC edition in those aforementioned regions, forbidding users to activate international copies of the game. Hm, very strict. It's almost... never mind.
Anyway, the whole point of this is that it's illegal to distribute material with Nazi symbols the two European countries. Bethesda officially stated that this may "result in confiscation of the game, a high financial penalty or up to three years in prison."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP