- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
Bethesda's multiplatform FPS Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled to arrive later this month in all territories. Mind you, it looks as though the game's content will be altered specifically to suit certain laws and regulations in Germany and Austria (thanks, CVG).
Wolfenstein: The New Order has Nazi imagery that's going to be excluded for the game's release in Germany and Austria. Bethesda plans to geo-lock the international PC edition in those aforementioned regions, forbidding users to activate international copies of the game. Hm, very strict. It's almost... never mind.
Anyway, the whole point of this is that it's illegal to distribute material with Nazi symbols the two European countries. Bethesda officially stated that this may "result in confiscation of the game, a high financial penalty or up to three years in prison."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP