- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Bethesda's multiplatform FPS Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled to arrive later this month in all territories. Mind you, it looks as though the game's content will be altered specifically to suit certain laws and regulations in Germany and Austria (thanks, CVG).
Wolfenstein: The New Order has Nazi imagery that's going to be excluded for the game's release in Germany and Austria. Bethesda plans to geo-lock the international PC edition in those aforementioned regions, forbidding users to activate international copies of the game. Hm, very strict. It's almost... never mind.
Anyway, the whole point of this is that it's illegal to distribute material with Nazi symbols the two European countries. Bethesda officially stated that this may "result in confiscation of the game, a high financial penalty or up to three years in prison."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP