- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Bethesda's multiplatform FPS Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled to arrive later this month in all territories. Mind you, it looks as though the game's content will be altered specifically to suit certain laws and regulations in Germany and Austria (thanks, CVG).
Wolfenstein: The New Order has Nazi imagery that's going to be excluded for the game's release in Germany and Austria. Bethesda plans to geo-lock the international PC edition in those aforementioned regions, forbidding users to activate international copies of the game. Hm, very strict. It's almost... never mind.
Anyway, the whole point of this is that it's illegal to distribute material with Nazi symbols the two European countries. Bethesda officially stated that this may "result in confiscation of the game, a high financial penalty or up to three years in prison."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP