- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Bethesda's multiplatform FPS Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled to arrive later this month in all territories. Mind you, it looks as though the game's content will be altered specifically to suit certain laws and regulations in Germany and Austria (thanks, CVG).
Wolfenstein: The New Order has Nazi imagery that's going to be excluded for the game's release in Germany and Austria. Bethesda plans to geo-lock the international PC edition in those aforementioned regions, forbidding users to activate international copies of the game. Hm, very strict. It's almost... never mind.
Anyway, the whole point of this is that it's illegal to distribute material with Nazi symbols the two European countries. Bethesda officially stated that this may "result in confiscation of the game, a high financial penalty or up to three years in prison."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP