- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
I can't think of better ways to start off the morning than by watching a new trailer of killing Nazis in nasty, nasty ways. Bethesda has released a new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order, that shows the differences in gameplay if you prefer a stealth or a mayhem route.
Since I suck at stealth like you wouldn't believe, naturally, I'm going to kill everything with the largest gun I can find.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on May 20, 2014 for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP