- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
I can't think of better ways to start off the morning than by watching a new trailer of killing Nazis in nasty, nasty ways. Bethesda has released a new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order, that shows the differences in gameplay if you prefer a stealth or a mayhem route.
Since I suck at stealth like you wouldn't believe, naturally, I'm going to kill everything with the largest gun I can find.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on May 20, 2014 for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP