- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
I can't think of better ways to start off the morning than by watching a new trailer of killing Nazis in nasty, nasty ways. Bethesda has released a new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order, that shows the differences in gameplay if you prefer a stealth or a mayhem route.
Since I suck at stealth like you wouldn't believe, naturally, I'm going to kill everything with the largest gun I can find.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on May 20, 2014 for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP