- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
I can't think of better ways to start off the morning than by watching a new trailer of killing Nazis in nasty, nasty ways. Bethesda has released a new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order, that shows the differences in gameplay if you prefer a stealth or a mayhem route.
Since I suck at stealth like you wouldn't believe, naturally, I'm going to kill everything with the largest gun I can find.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on May 20, 2014 for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP