- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
I can't think of better ways to start off the morning than by watching a new trailer of killing Nazis in nasty, nasty ways. Bethesda has released a new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order, that shows the differences in gameplay if you prefer a stealth or a mayhem route.
Since I suck at stealth like you wouldn't believe, naturally, I'm going to kill everything with the largest gun I can find.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will release on May 20, 2014 for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP