- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Well that long awaited game announcement from Cliff Bleszinski has finally arrived. Bleszinski has formed a new development studio called Boss Key, and they have partnered with Nexon to publish a free-to-play shooter code-named BlueStreak.
“Creating fun and memorable shooters is in my DNA, and making the move to free-to-play games is all about maximizing the potential audience for your title while embracing where the industry is headed,” Bleszinski said in a press release. “No one knows the free-to-play market better than Nexon, which is why they were the obvious partner to publish BlueStreak. It’s a game and concept I think will really resonate with players who have been clamoring for a new take on an old favorite. After all, I’ve had a year and a half to plan it.”
“Cliff is one of the most innovative and renowned game designers of our time, and his reputation for creating genre-defining games that inspire a dedicated fan base is well-earned,” said Owen Mahoney, Nexon president and CEO. “Players across the world have eagerly awaited Cliff’s next move, and we’re delighted to partner with Boss Key to bring the next generation of first-person shooters to market. Cliff shares our unwavering commitment to delivering players the absolute highest-quality game-play experience.”
Cliff said awhile back that he wanted to develop a "proper arena shooter" and perhaps BlueStreak will be just that. After all, we don't have enough MOBAs in the PC library as it is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP