- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
When DICE isn't kicking other consoles while they're down, they're still fixing Battlefield 4. The next fix is the rubber-banding issue that numerous users have complained about since the game released. When servers are strained, some players get flung around the map, especially in 64-player matches.
"We’re unhappy with our server performance, so we’ll be upgrading the hardware as soon as possible, investing more to deliver a better experience," DICE promised. "As soon as we know the exact timetable, we’ll let you know the ETA. Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon."
And then they'll get on to the other fixes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP