- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
When DICE isn't kicking other consoles while they're down, they're still fixing Battlefield 4. The next fix is the rubber-banding issue that numerous users have complained about since the game released. When servers are strained, some players get flung around the map, especially in 64-player matches.
"We’re unhappy with our server performance, so we’ll be upgrading the hardware as soon as possible, investing more to deliver a better experience," DICE promised. "As soon as we know the exact timetable, we’ll let you know the ETA. Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon."
And then they'll get on to the other fixes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP