- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
When DICE isn't kicking other consoles while they're down, they're still fixing Battlefield 4. The next fix is the rubber-banding issue that numerous users have complained about since the game released. When servers are strained, some players get flung around the map, especially in 64-player matches.
"We’re unhappy with our server performance, so we’ll be upgrading the hardware as soon as possible, investing more to deliver a better experience," DICE promised. "As soon as we know the exact timetable, we’ll let you know the ETA. Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a top priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon."
And then they'll get on to the other fixes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP