- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
According to a LinkedIn profile of a game designer at Square Enix Montreal, the next-gen Hitman game was canceled last year.
So what does Square Enix have in store for its Hitman franchise? Network Engineer Anthony Pressacco posted on his LinkedIn profile that Square Enix Montreal is now developing an "unannounced Hitman game" for iOS and Android. That should make Hitman fans super happy.
Square Enix itself hasn't made a formal announcement about canceling the Hitman title for next-gen, but they did comment this past summer that their Montreal office would be focusing on mobile games. As for the future of the Hitman series, they were going to leave that in the hands of the game's creators, IO Interactive. IO is supposedly working on the next console Hitman title, but of course, nothing has been confirmed or announced from that end.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP