- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
According to a LinkedIn profile of a game designer at Square Enix Montreal, the next-gen Hitman game was canceled last year.
So what does Square Enix have in store for its Hitman franchise? Network Engineer Anthony Pressacco posted on his LinkedIn profile that Square Enix Montreal is now developing an "unannounced Hitman game" for iOS and Android. That should make Hitman fans super happy.
Square Enix itself hasn't made a formal announcement about canceling the Hitman title for next-gen, but they did comment this past summer that their Montreal office would be focusing on mobile games. As for the future of the Hitman series, they were going to leave that in the hands of the game's creators, IO Interactive. IO is supposedly working on the next console Hitman title, but of course, nothing has been confirmed or announced from that end.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP