- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
BioWare has officially confirmed that Commander Shepard won't be the central character in the next Mass Effect game.
"This is really our starting point. Now the Mass Effect universe is vast, and very, very rich. So at this point in time, we don't even know what kind of time frame we're going to be in. All we're doing is more gathering ideas from the teams," says BioWare Montreal's Fabrice Condominas.
"So first, we don't want to make 'Shepard 2', or Mass Effect 4 with like, 'oh there's no more Shepard but you're a soldier in the universe'. So this will be a very, very different context for sure, and nothing has been decided on the rest," he added.
Well, I think it's safe to say we've really seen enough of Commander Shepard anyway (and his she-male alter ego, Shepardina).
Story via VG247.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP