- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
BioWare has officially confirmed that Commander Shepard won't be the central character in the next Mass Effect game.
"This is really our starting point. Now the Mass Effect universe is vast, and very, very rich. So at this point in time, we don't even know what kind of time frame we're going to be in. All we're doing is more gathering ideas from the teams," says BioWare Montreal's Fabrice Condominas.
"So first, we don't want to make 'Shepard 2', or Mass Effect 4 with like, 'oh there's no more Shepard but you're a soldier in the universe'. So this will be a very, very different context for sure, and nothing has been decided on the rest," he added.
Well, I think it's safe to say we've really seen enough of Commander Shepard anyway (and his she-male alter ego, Shepardina).
Story via VG247.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP