- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
BioWare has officially confirmed that Commander Shepard won't be the central character in the next Mass Effect game.
"This is really our starting point. Now the Mass Effect universe is vast, and very, very rich. So at this point in time, we don't even know what kind of time frame we're going to be in. All we're doing is more gathering ideas from the teams," says BioWare Montreal's Fabrice Condominas.
"So first, we don't want to make 'Shepard 2', or Mass Effect 4 with like, 'oh there's no more Shepard but you're a soldier in the universe'. So this will be a very, very different context for sure, and nothing has been decided on the rest," he added.
Well, I think it's safe to say we've really seen enough of Commander Shepard anyway (and his she-male alter ego, Shepardina).
Story via VG247.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP