- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Our review of Killzone: Shadow Fall is coming, folks. Until then, it might interest you to know just how some next-generation console titles are doing right now.
Ryse: Son of Rome, powered by Cry Engine tech, hasn't been praised much. In fact, it landed to lukewarm reviews and a generally disappointing crowd of gamers who are eager to taste next-gen gaming. Well, this is hardly the game to hail the arrival of what one would consider to be the next generation of video games. Clearly, we're just not there yet. If titles like this are supposed to represent the next stage of game evolution, I'm really not looking forward to what's coming. Fair enough, there are still many promising titles still under development, but so far, I don't think we've seen anything that current-gen (or past-gen) can't offer.
After all the promises and hype, Dead Rising 3 turned out to be, well, just okay. Nothing more.
Maybe we were expecting too much and true next-gen. games are yet to come.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP