- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Our review of Killzone: Shadow Fall is coming, folks. Until then, it might interest you to know just how some next-generation console titles are doing right now.
Ryse: Son of Rome, powered by Cry Engine tech, hasn't been praised much. In fact, it landed to lukewarm reviews and a generally disappointing crowd of gamers who are eager to taste next-gen gaming. Well, this is hardly the game to hail the arrival of what one would consider to be the next generation of video games. Clearly, we're just not there yet. If titles like this are supposed to represent the next stage of game evolution, I'm really not looking forward to what's coming. Fair enough, there are still many promising titles still under development, but so far, I don't think we've seen anything that current-gen (or past-gen) can't offer.
After all the promises and hype, Dead Rising 3 turned out to be, well, just okay. Nothing more.
Maybe we were expecting too much and true next-gen. games are yet to come.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP