- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
EA is preparing to release their popular racer on Wii U consoles later this year. It was announced today that Need for Speed Most Wanted will be arriving for Nintendo's new platform on March 19 in North America and March 21 in Europe.
Here's a bit more info: "Utilising three unique features of the Wii U GamePad controller and including bonus content, the Wii U game makes the race to become Most Wanted more fun and social than ever before. Firstly, introducing an all new local co-op mode, Co-Driver, one player drives using the Wii Remote controller or Wii U Pro Controller, and another player uses the Wii U GamePad to provide control and navigation assistance on a fully interactive real-time map. Using just their fingertips, a partner can distract pursuing cops, switch from night to day or activate enhanced performance for any car and even control the amount of traffic on the road. This is the ultimate advantage for gamers who like to stir up trouble for the cops, their friends or just for fun."
According to Nintendo, Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U will contain the Ultimate Speed Pack, which includes "McLaren's F1 LM, Lamborghini's minimalist artwork, the Aventador J, the track-focused Pagani Zonda R, Bugatti's reigning world speed champion, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Hennessey's savage 275 mile-an-hour ragtop beast, the Venom GT Spyder."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP