- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Review
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
EA is preparing to release their popular racer on Wii U consoles later this year. It was announced today that Need for Speed Most Wanted will be arriving for Nintendo's new platform on March 19 in North America and March 21 in Europe.
Here's a bit more info: "Utilising three unique features of the Wii U GamePad controller and including bonus content, the Wii U game makes the race to become Most Wanted more fun and social than ever before. Firstly, introducing an all new local co-op mode, Co-Driver, one player drives using the Wii Remote controller or Wii U Pro Controller, and another player uses the Wii U GamePad to provide control and navigation assistance on a fully interactive real-time map. Using just their fingertips, a partner can distract pursuing cops, switch from night to day or activate enhanced performance for any car and even control the amount of traffic on the road. This is the ultimate advantage for gamers who like to stir up trouble for the cops, their friends or just for fun."
According to Nintendo, Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U will contain the Ultimate Speed Pack, which includes "McLaren's F1 LM, Lamborghini's minimalist artwork, the Aventador J, the track-focused Pagani Zonda R, Bugatti's reigning world speed champion, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Hennessey's savage 275 mile-an-hour ragtop beast, the Venom GT Spyder."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP