- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
EA is preparing to release their popular racer on Wii U consoles later this year. It was announced today that Need for Speed Most Wanted will be arriving for Nintendo's new platform on March 19 in North America and March 21 in Europe.
Here's a bit more info: "Utilising three unique features of the Wii U GamePad controller and including bonus content, the Wii U game makes the race to become Most Wanted more fun and social than ever before. Firstly, introducing an all new local co-op mode, Co-Driver, one player drives using the Wii Remote controller or Wii U Pro Controller, and another player uses the Wii U GamePad to provide control and navigation assistance on a fully interactive real-time map. Using just their fingertips, a partner can distract pursuing cops, switch from night to day or activate enhanced performance for any car and even control the amount of traffic on the road. This is the ultimate advantage for gamers who like to stir up trouble for the cops, their friends or just for fun."
According to Nintendo, Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U will contain the Ultimate Speed Pack, which includes "McLaren's F1 LM, Lamborghini's minimalist artwork, the Aventador J, the track-focused Pagani Zonda R, Bugatti's reigning world speed champion, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Hennessey's savage 275 mile-an-hour ragtop beast, the Venom GT Spyder."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP