- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
EA is preparing to release their popular racer on Wii U consoles later this year. It was announced today that Need for Speed Most Wanted will be arriving for Nintendo's new platform on March 19 in North America and March 21 in Europe.
Here's a bit more info: "Utilising three unique features of the Wii U GamePad controller and including bonus content, the Wii U game makes the race to become Most Wanted more fun and social than ever before. Firstly, introducing an all new local co-op mode, Co-Driver, one player drives using the Wii Remote controller or Wii U Pro Controller, and another player uses the Wii U GamePad to provide control and navigation assistance on a fully interactive real-time map. Using just their fingertips, a partner can distract pursuing cops, switch from night to day or activate enhanced performance for any car and even control the amount of traffic on the road. This is the ultimate advantage for gamers who like to stir up trouble for the cops, their friends or just for fun."
According to Nintendo, Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U will contain the Ultimate Speed Pack, which includes "McLaren's F1 LM, Lamborghini's minimalist artwork, the Aventador J, the track-focused Pagani Zonda R, Bugatti's reigning world speed champion, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Hennessey's savage 275 mile-an-hour ragtop beast, the Venom GT Spyder."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP