- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Despite how it looks, Nidhogg isn't an Atari game slowly resurfacing; it's a brand new indie release on Steam. Check out the trailer below.
Basically, Nidhogg is a fencing game that has no rules in how to progress. The object is to make it to the next screen, and players can do so by nearly any stretch of their imaginations. You can play solo or against a friend.
Like Atari games, Nidhogg seems to have no real purpose or end other than to have fun and trounce your opponent however you want.
Nidhogg is currently on sale for 20% off at $11.99 through Friday, January 20th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP