- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Despite how it looks, Nidhogg isn't an Atari game slowly resurfacing; it's a brand new indie release on Steam. Check out the trailer below.
Basically, Nidhogg is a fencing game that has no rules in how to progress. The object is to make it to the next screen, and players can do so by nearly any stretch of their imaginations. You can play solo or against a friend.
Like Atari games, Nidhogg seems to have no real purpose or end other than to have fun and trounce your opponent however you want.
Nidhogg is currently on sale for 20% off at $11.99 through Friday, January 20th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP