- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Despite how it looks, Nidhogg isn't an Atari game slowly resurfacing; it's a brand new indie release on Steam. Check out the trailer below.
Basically, Nidhogg is a fencing game that has no rules in how to progress. The object is to make it to the next screen, and players can do so by nearly any stretch of their imaginations. You can play solo or against a friend.
Like Atari games, Nidhogg seems to have no real purpose or end other than to have fun and trounce your opponent however you want.
Nidhogg is currently on sale for 20% off at $11.99 through Friday, January 20th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP