- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Despite how it looks, Nidhogg isn't an Atari game slowly resurfacing; it's a brand new indie release on Steam. Check out the trailer below.
Basically, Nidhogg is a fencing game that has no rules in how to progress. The object is to make it to the next screen, and players can do so by nearly any stretch of their imaginations. You can play solo or against a friend.
Like Atari games, Nidhogg seems to have no real purpose or end other than to have fun and trounce your opponent however you want.
Nidhogg is currently on sale for 20% off at $11.99 through Friday, January 20th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP