- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Despite how it looks, Nidhogg isn't an Atari game slowly resurfacing; it's a brand new indie release on Steam. Check out the trailer below.
Basically, Nidhogg is a fencing game that has no rules in how to progress. The object is to make it to the next screen, and players can do so by nearly any stretch of their imaginations. You can play solo or against a friend.
Like Atari games, Nidhogg seems to have no real purpose or end other than to have fun and trounce your opponent however you want.
Nidhogg is currently on sale for 20% off at $11.99 through Friday, January 20th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP