- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Kickstarter seems to be the place these days where fans attempt to resurrect long forgotten franchises that were either too niche for big publishers to remember or too niche for consumers to remember. Night Trap is the latest to foray into the Kickstarter grounds.
Night Trap was originally released on Sega CD in 1992. It was a horror game, but instead of direct interaction like typical games of the time, it was presented as a live-screen movie where players influence what happens next. Considering more current game releases, Night Trap was arguably ahead of its time.
The Kickstarter project plans to bring a remastered version of Night Trap to PC, Mac, Xbox, and PlayStation, although the project never once states whether this is the current gen of consoles or the original PlayStation and Xbox.
Have any fond memories of Night Trap? The project is asking for $330,000 over the next 30 days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP