- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Kickstarter seems to be the place these days where fans attempt to resurrect long forgotten franchises that were either too niche for big publishers to remember or too niche for consumers to remember. Night Trap is the latest to foray into the Kickstarter grounds.
Night Trap was originally released on Sega CD in 1992. It was a horror game, but instead of direct interaction like typical games of the time, it was presented as a live-screen movie where players influence what happens next. Considering more current game releases, Night Trap was arguably ahead of its time.
The Kickstarter project plans to bring a remastered version of Night Trap to PC, Mac, Xbox, and PlayStation, although the project never once states whether this is the current gen of consoles or the original PlayStation and Xbox.
Have any fond memories of Night Trap? The project is asking for $330,000 over the next 30 days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP