- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Kickstarter seems to be the place these days where fans attempt to resurrect long forgotten franchises that were either too niche for big publishers to remember or too niche for consumers to remember. Night Trap is the latest to foray into the Kickstarter grounds.
Night Trap was originally released on Sega CD in 1992. It was a horror game, but instead of direct interaction like typical games of the time, it was presented as a live-screen movie where players influence what happens next. Considering more current game releases, Night Trap was arguably ahead of its time.
The Kickstarter project plans to bring a remastered version of Night Trap to PC, Mac, Xbox, and PlayStation, although the project never once states whether this is the current gen of consoles or the original PlayStation and Xbox.
Have any fond memories of Night Trap? The project is asking for $330,000 over the next 30 days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP