- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Kickstarter seems to be the place these days where fans attempt to resurrect long forgotten franchises that were either too niche for big publishers to remember or too niche for consumers to remember. Night Trap is the latest to foray into the Kickstarter grounds.
Night Trap was originally released on Sega CD in 1992. It was a horror game, but instead of direct interaction like typical games of the time, it was presented as a live-screen movie where players influence what happens next. Considering more current game releases, Night Trap was arguably ahead of its time.
The Kickstarter project plans to bring a remastered version of Night Trap to PC, Mac, Xbox, and PlayStation, although the project never once states whether this is the current gen of consoles or the original PlayStation and Xbox.
Have any fond memories of Night Trap? The project is asking for $330,000 over the next 30 days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP