- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
You might remember that in June 2012, Australia finally got its R18+ rating for video games and now Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge (Wii U). has been hailed as the very first title in the country to have that particular rating.
"It's great to finally see Australian adults have access to video games designed specifically for mature audiences, after more than 10 years working with government, families, businesses and the broader community to introduce an R18+ category," commented Ron Curry, CEO of the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP