- REVIEW: Titan Souls Review
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Phil Harrison Leaves Xbox
- Star Wars Battlefront Screenshots
- Star Wars Battlefront Info Leaks
- Blizzard Will Patch Out Rift Trials
- Rock Band 4 Will Support Older Peripherals
- Mornin '15
- Star Wars Battlefront Releases in November
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Second Trailer
- Project CARS Has a 'Guaranteed' Release Date
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 'Ghostable'
- Australia Branch of 2K Shutting Down
- Journey Will Release on PS4 in Retail Collection
- The Witcher 3 Has Gone Gold
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Trailer
- Indie Game Corner: 'Samorost 3'
You might remember that in June 2012, Australia finally got its R18+ rating for video games and now Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge (Wii U). has been hailed as the very first title in the country to have that particular rating.
"It's great to finally see Australian adults have access to video games designed specifically for mature audiences, after more than 10 years working with government, families, businesses and the broader community to introduce an R18+ category," commented Ron Curry, CEO of the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP