- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
You might remember that in June 2012, Australia finally got its R18+ rating for video games and now Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge (Wii U). has been hailed as the very first title in the country to have that particular rating.
"It's great to finally see Australian adults have access to video games designed specifically for mature audiences, after more than 10 years working with government, families, businesses and the broader community to introduce an R18+ category," commented Ron Curry, CEO of the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP