- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
The first reports indicate that Nintendo shifted an estimated 193,000 units of its handheld console, Nintendo 3DS XL, in Japan.
During November 2009, the company sold around 100,000 DSi XL during the first two days on sale. Before that, the shifted approximately 170,000 throughout its opening weekend.
In similar news, Nintendo also announced that it has sold 19 million 3DS systems worldwide (as reported by Japanese gaming mag, Famitsu).
Meanwhile, they've also launched a fresh 3DS game, New Super Mario Bros. 2, which sold 430,000 units in its first two days (What's up with 'the first two days'? Why not the first 3-4 days? Just saying, it doesn't always have to be weekend sales or 2-day sales...).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP