- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Like last year, the Big N will not host a traditional press conference at E3. Instead, on June 10th, Nintendo will stream a Nintendo Digital Event at 9 a.m. PST. Bookmark http://e3.nintendo.com if you plan to set your alarm for it.
Later on Tuesday, Nintendo will stream their Super Smash Bros. Invitational tournament on their Twitch channel. Sixteen players will compete in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game for the Wii U starting at 4 p.m. PST.
Additionally, Nintendo will be streaming all during E3 on their Twitch channel to show off exclusive game demos from their booth on the show floor, interviews with developers, and discuss the new game announcements. From their press release, it sounds like these new game discussions may not be just for Nintendo games. That could be interesting to see Nintendo hosts discuss what other companies are working on.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP