- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Like last year, the Big N will not host a traditional press conference at E3. Instead, on June 10th, Nintendo will stream a Nintendo Digital Event at 9 a.m. PST. Bookmark http://e3.nintendo.com if you plan to set your alarm for it.
Later on Tuesday, Nintendo will stream their Super Smash Bros. Invitational tournament on their Twitch channel. Sixteen players will compete in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game for the Wii U starting at 4 p.m. PST.
Additionally, Nintendo will be streaming all during E3 on their Twitch channel to show off exclusive game demos from their booth on the show floor, interviews with developers, and discuss the new game announcements. From their press release, it sounds like these new game discussions may not be just for Nintendo games. That could be interesting to see Nintendo hosts discuss what other companies are working on.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP