- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
A rumor floated around yesterday that Nintendo would announcing a new console at this E3, despite the fact that they aren't holding a traditional press conference. Nintendo contacted Nowgamer, the source of the rumor, and has vehemently denied it.
It's possible that Nintendo is still working on something, which is supposed to be some sort of hybrid between a home console and a portable one, but it's doubtful an announcement will come this E3. One would think that if they were going to announce new hardware, they'd have a special press conference at E3 for it. Or, well, who knows these days. I could see them announcing something this big over one of their Nintendo Direct conferences too.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP