- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Nintendo will be holding yet another Nintendo Direct tomorrow morning, December 18th at 9 a.m. EST. This should be the last one of the year, and Big N needs this one to pop more than any other presentation.
The Direct will focus on "Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software launching through spring 2014." In other words, more Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and possibly some Smash Bros. and Bravely Default as well.
Since Nintendo has not done as well this year as they had hoped, they need to present some ace up their sleeve tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath, but surely Nintendo knows that their Wii U is not doing very well, despite what Reggie Fils-Aime said at the VGX.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP