- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Nintendo decided to forsake an official press conference at E3 yet again, and opted for another livestreamed presentation. They had a few surprise announcements and shared a bit more info on a few games we already knew about. Below are the primary highlights and overview of the presentation.
After grossly making fun of itself, Nintendo immediately dove into more information on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, but did not give a release date at this time. Now Miis can be incorporated into Super Smash Bros., your own personal Miis and any other Miis you create. It also looked like Bayonetta would make an appearance in Smash Bros. along with the new announcement of Palutena from Kid Icarus joining the fray.
The big announcement with Super Smash Bros. is the new amiibo figures, which are like the toys from Disney Infinity or Skylanders, that can be imported directly into SSB by placing them on the GamePad. This amiibo technology will also be used for Disney Infinity 2.0 and the new Skylanders: Trap Team.
For new game announcements, Nintendo showed off Yoshi's Wooly World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, a new Xenoblade Chronicles for 2015, Mario Maker, and Splatoon. Mario Maker is exactly what we assumed it would be, where players can create and share their own Super Mario levels, both original style and the newer visual style of Mario. Splatoon is a 4-on-4 MOBA featuring taking over territory by covering it with colored paint.
Nintendo also showed a wee bit more of Bayonetta 2, and sneaked in the fact that they are calling it the Complete Bayonetta package for the Wii U. Does this mean that the original Bayonetta will also be included on disc? Or is this how you import Bayonetta into Super Smash Bros.?
Nintendo will be streaming information all week long at their Treehouse, which you can find on e3.nintendo.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP