- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Dan Adelman, the lone man responsible for enticing indie developers to create for Nintendo, has left Nintendo of America after disputes about his interactions on Twitter.
He told Gamasutra that NOA told him to stop using Twitter after he talked with a few Nintendo fans about region-locking. He apparently respectfully disagreed, as he tweeted the following this morning:
Happy to announce I reached an arrangement w/ @NintendoAmerica whereby I can tweet again. Arrangement includes my not working there anymore.— Dan Adelman (@Dan_Adelman) August 4, 2014
He explained a bit further what happened to Kotaku:
I had been strongly encouraged to stay off of Twitter - or at least say only things that were clearly safe - so after the region locking comment they just said I needed to stop completely. When people started complaining that I wasn't active on Twitter anymore, it was suggested that a PR person could just post in my name. I thought that was about the worst idea I'd ever heard, so I left it as is and let the silence speak for itself.
He has said that he wants to continue to help indie developers publish their games, but now it will be for any platform they want.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP