- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
It's been a rough couple of years for Satoru Iwata, Nintendo's CEO and president. After the Wii U has had such a rough start (that is still rough, really) and continues to lag behind in third place in the current console generation, many were surprised that he didn't step down or wasn't politely asked to step down. He stood firm, even when his approval rating dipped down to 77.26%.
Thanks to the recent Mario Kart 8 release and success of said release, the Wii U finally has some new life in it. Consequently, this success has also given Iwata a 3.38% jump in his approval rating. If the new Super Smash Bros. is as successful as Nintendo hopes (and it probably will be), Iwata will most likely climb back to where he was by next year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP