- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Pokemon X & Y contained a game-breaking save bug that corrupted save files and crashed the game for some players who tried to save their games in and around Lumiose City. Nintendo has released a patch to fix this glitch today in the 3DS eShop. The patch will also restore any corrupted save files that the glitch damaged.
Breathe easy, Pokemon catchers; you can save in Lumiose City without fear once again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP