- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Next week kicks off PAX Prime, and Nintendo will have a presence. However, like E3, they'll be touring outside of the convention center's hallowed grounds. Anyone who happens to be in the Seattle area will get a chance to play both Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS.
On Saturday, August 30th, Nintendo will host a demo session for Hyrule Warriors at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel from 7 to 10 p.m. No PAX Prime pass is required, but it is first come, first served. Nintendo does heavily encourage cosplaying and fans wearing their fandom.
Cosplaying fans dressed as characters from The Legend of Zelda series will be able to fast-track into the event ahead of the general public. Anyone dressed in The Legend of Zelda gear or wearing a Hyrule Warriors T-shirt (available at the event while supplies last) can enter a drawing for a chance to win some cool original Hyrule Warriors concept artwork. Fans can enter by taking a picture against a special backdrop and tweeting the image with specific hashtags. The winner will be chosen at random toward the end of the event, and the winner must be present to claim the prize.
For those more interested in beating up friends instead of slaying hordes of enemies, Nintendo will also host public demos of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS around Seattle on Friday and Saturday (August 29-30). In order to find out where Nintendo will be holed up, they've asked for fans to tune in to their various social media channels and look for the hashtag #SmashBash for details.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP