- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Next week kicks off PAX Prime, and Nintendo will have a presence. However, like E3, they'll be touring outside of the convention center's hallowed grounds. Anyone who happens to be in the Seattle area will get a chance to play both Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS.
On Saturday, August 30th, Nintendo will host a demo session for Hyrule Warriors at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel from 7 to 10 p.m. No PAX Prime pass is required, but it is first come, first served. Nintendo does heavily encourage cosplaying and fans wearing their fandom.
Cosplaying fans dressed as characters from The Legend of Zelda series will be able to fast-track into the event ahead of the general public. Anyone dressed in The Legend of Zelda gear or wearing a Hyrule Warriors T-shirt (available at the event while supplies last) can enter a drawing for a chance to win some cool original Hyrule Warriors concept artwork. Fans can enter by taking a picture against a special backdrop and tweeting the image with specific hashtags. The winner will be chosen at random toward the end of the event, and the winner must be present to claim the prize.
For those more interested in beating up friends instead of slaying hordes of enemies, Nintendo will also host public demos of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS around Seattle on Friday and Saturday (August 29-30). In order to find out where Nintendo will be holed up, they've asked for fans to tune in to their various social media channels and look for the hashtag #SmashBash for details.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP