- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Dead Space 3 wasn't met by a favorable response from either the critics or fans. In addition, the third installment in the horror themed 3rd-person shooter series simply didn't sell as good as the publisher predicted.
Although pre-production of Dead Space 4 was underway over at Visceral Montreal, it seems that the project has come down to a halt. The scoop comes from VG.
It appears that EA execs visited "Visceral Montreal to inform staff that the project had been terminated and announce details of the company's restructuring."
No surprises there. Choosing to focus the series on action wasn't the right choice in my opinion and clearly many gamers agree that going for the more generic route isn't wasn't what the series needed. All the cinematics, elaborate action sequences and a slick co-op mode, just can't compensate for the lack of mystery, survival-horror elements and characterization (in Dead Space 3, characters just weren't memorable).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP