- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Dead Space 3 wasn't met by a favorable response from either the critics or fans. In addition, the third installment in the horror themed 3rd-person shooter series simply didn't sell as good as the publisher predicted.
Although pre-production of Dead Space 4 was underway over at Visceral Montreal, it seems that the project has come down to a halt. The scoop comes from VG.
It appears that EA execs visited "Visceral Montreal to inform staff that the project had been terminated and announce details of the company's restructuring."
No surprises there. Choosing to focus the series on action wasn't the right choice in my opinion and clearly many gamers agree that going for the more generic route isn't wasn't what the series needed. All the cinematics, elaborate action sequences and a slick co-op mode, just can't compensate for the lack of mystery, survival-horror elements and characterization (in Dead Space 3, characters just weren't memorable).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP