- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Dead Space 3 wasn't met by a favorable response from either the critics or fans. In addition, the third installment in the horror themed 3rd-person shooter series simply didn't sell as good as the publisher predicted.
Although pre-production of Dead Space 4 was underway over at Visceral Montreal, it seems that the project has come down to a halt. The scoop comes from VG.
It appears that EA execs visited "Visceral Montreal to inform staff that the project had been terminated and announce details of the company's restructuring."
No surprises there. Choosing to focus the series on action wasn't the right choice in my opinion and clearly many gamers agree that going for the more generic route isn't wasn't what the series needed. All the cinematics, elaborate action sequences and a slick co-op mode, just can't compensate for the lack of mystery, survival-horror elements and characterization (in Dead Space 3, characters just weren't memorable).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP