- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Past Dragon Age games have had additional party members players could purchase, but that won't be the case with Dragon Age: Inquisition. In an interview with OXM, creative director Brian Laidlaw said that nine partymembers are all players are getting, and all are on the disc.
He explained that part of their reasoning was because many consumers see the character DLC as a way for the publisher to force additional payment for content already on the disc. "It's not the case, but we've decided this time to not go that route," he said. "There will be no DLC party members."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP