- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
Past Dragon Age games have had additional party members players could purchase, but that won't be the case with Dragon Age: Inquisition. In an interview with OXM, creative director Brian Laidlaw said that nine partymembers are all players are getting, and all are on the disc.
He explained that part of their reasoning was because many consumers see the character DLC as a way for the publisher to force additional payment for content already on the disc. "It's not the case, but we've decided this time to not go that route," he said. "There will be no DLC party members."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP