- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Past Dragon Age games have had additional party members players could purchase, but that won't be the case with Dragon Age: Inquisition. In an interview with OXM, creative director Brian Laidlaw said that nine partymembers are all players are getting, and all are on the disc.
He explained that part of their reasoning was because many consumers see the character DLC as a way for the publisher to force additional payment for content already on the disc. "It's not the case, but we've decided this time to not go that route," he said. "There will be no DLC party members."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP