- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Past Dragon Age games have had additional party members players could purchase, but that won't be the case with Dragon Age: Inquisition. In an interview with OXM, creative director Brian Laidlaw said that nine partymembers are all players are getting, and all are on the disc.
He explained that part of their reasoning was because many consumers see the character DLC as a way for the publisher to force additional payment for content already on the disc. "It's not the case, but we've decided this time to not go that route," he said. "There will be no DLC party members."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP