- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
Past Dragon Age games have had additional party members players could purchase, but that won't be the case with Dragon Age: Inquisition. In an interview with OXM, creative director Brian Laidlaw said that nine partymembers are all players are getting, and all are on the disc.
He explained that part of their reasoning was because many consumers see the character DLC as a way for the publisher to force additional payment for content already on the disc. "It's not the case, but we've decided this time to not go that route," he said. "There will be no DLC party members."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP