- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Hello Games - four people making one game. And this is the current result:
It combines first-person shooter elements with space shooting. No Man's Sky is a persistent online multiplayer game that's heavy on exploration. So, essentially, if you're walking on the planet's surface and look up and see stars and other planets, you can get into a spacship and go visit those other planets. Much like the classic Elite, you can explore space any way you want, only if I remember correctly you couldn't actually visit planets in the original Elite. And that one was made by only two people. This is being made by four.
So, dear publishers, why do we need to finance your gay generic projects via DLC again? Oh right, right. So many people have to work on one game and you need the money.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP