- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Hello Games - four people making one game. And this is the current result:
It combines first-person shooter elements with space shooting. No Man's Sky is a persistent online multiplayer game that's heavy on exploration. So, essentially, if you're walking on the planet's surface and look up and see stars and other planets, you can get into a spacship and go visit those other planets. Much like the classic Elite, you can explore space any way you want, only if I remember correctly you couldn't actually visit planets in the original Elite. And that one was made by only two people. This is being made by four.
So, dear publishers, why do we need to finance your gay generic projects via DLC again? Oh right, right. So many people have to work on one game and you need the money.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP