- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Hello Games has said that in No Man's Sky, players will be dropped on the edges of the universe, far away from other players, to give one another space and time to build up their ships, explore, and eventually cross paths with one another as they delve toward the center.
"You can cross paths with other players, but that's just not a core component of the game," studio founder Sean Murray said.
However, for those who want a more traditional multiplayer experience, Hello Games is working on a multiplayer system that will allow people to play along with their friends, but they aren't ready to say what this will be.
What would you prefer? Co-op? Deathmatches?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP