- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Hello Games has said that in No Man's Sky, players will be dropped on the edges of the universe, far away from other players, to give one another space and time to build up their ships, explore, and eventually cross paths with one another as they delve toward the center.
"You can cross paths with other players, but that's just not a core component of the game," studio founder Sean Murray said.
However, for those who want a more traditional multiplayer experience, Hello Games is working on a multiplayer system that will allow people to play along with their friends, but they aren't ready to say what this will be.
What would you prefer? Co-op? Deathmatches?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP