- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
Hello Games has said that in No Man's Sky, players will be dropped on the edges of the universe, far away from other players, to give one another space and time to build up their ships, explore, and eventually cross paths with one another as they delve toward the center.
"You can cross paths with other players, but that's just not a core component of the game," studio founder Sean Murray said.
However, for those who want a more traditional multiplayer experience, Hello Games is working on a multiplayer system that will allow people to play along with their friends, but they aren't ready to say what this will be.
What would you prefer? Co-op? Deathmatches?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP