- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Hello Games has said that in No Man's Sky, players will be dropped on the edges of the universe, far away from other players, to give one another space and time to build up their ships, explore, and eventually cross paths with one another as they delve toward the center.
"You can cross paths with other players, but that's just not a core component of the game," studio founder Sean Murray said.
However, for those who want a more traditional multiplayer experience, Hello Games is working on a multiplayer system that will allow people to play along with their friends, but they aren't ready to say what this will be.
What would you prefer? Co-op? Deathmatches?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP