- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Spec Ops: The Line is one of my absolute favorite games and was very high on my list for games of the year for 2012. However, developer Yager has said that the studio is moving on, and they do not plan to return to the franchise.
"If you can't compete with the big ones, the risk is too big," he emphasize. "The market for 'smart' or 'intellectual' games is too niche, elitist, almost."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP