- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Spec Ops: The Line is one of my absolute favorite games and was very high on my list for games of the year for 2012. However, developer Yager has said that the studio is moving on, and they do not plan to return to the franchise.
"If you can't compete with the big ones, the risk is too big," he emphasize. "The market for 'smart' or 'intellectual' games is too niche, elitist, almost."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP