- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projeckt RED, told Eurogamer that it is against the company's values to provide more content to one platform over another, even if it means turning down extra cash from console companies.
"We'll not deliver exclusive content to any of the platforms, nor will we artificially delay release of the game on any of the platforms because somebody's paying us money for that," he said. "It's definitely against our values. We are not doing that."
So no matter which platform you purchase The Witcher 3 on, you can be guaranteed to have the same content as everybody else. In this day and age of platform-specific missions and platform-specific preorder incentives, this is rather refreshing.
The Witcher 3 is scheduled for a February 2015 release for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. We can't wait to see The Witcher 3 at E3 this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP