- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projeckt RED, told Eurogamer that it is against the company's values to provide more content to one platform over another, even if it means turning down extra cash from console companies.
"We'll not deliver exclusive content to any of the platforms, nor will we artificially delay release of the game on any of the platforms because somebody's paying us money for that," he said. "It's definitely against our values. We are not doing that."
So no matter which platform you purchase The Witcher 3 on, you can be guaranteed to have the same content as everybody else. In this day and age of platform-specific missions and platform-specific preorder incentives, this is rather refreshing.
The Witcher 3 is scheduled for a February 2015 release for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. We can't wait to see The Witcher 3 at E3 this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP