- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projeckt RED, told Eurogamer that it is against the company's values to provide more content to one platform over another, even if it means turning down extra cash from console companies.
"We'll not deliver exclusive content to any of the platforms, nor will we artificially delay release of the game on any of the platforms because somebody's paying us money for that," he said. "It's definitely against our values. We are not doing that."
So no matter which platform you purchase The Witcher 3 on, you can be guaranteed to have the same content as everybody else. In this day and age of platform-specific missions and platform-specific preorder incentives, this is rather refreshing.
The Witcher 3 is scheduled for a February 2015 release for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. We can't wait to see The Witcher 3 at E3 this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP