- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
While I can't claim to have any idea as to what will come about in this next round of capitalist orgy in terms of hardware development, I can offer a few opinions you can disagree with and bitch about in the comment section, and then tell your friends what a retard I am so they can start visiting and explaining what a retard I am in the comment section too.
Nintendo will launch their next console first, which can be confirmed by their announcement of announcing "project cafe" at E3. Nintendo is playing their own game at this point, while Microsoft and Sony compete for second place. There is no telling what Nintendo will release; it could just be a glorified Wii with HD support. Microsoft will arrive next, and given the Kinect and other canceled explorations into input systems, along with the eventuality of convergence between Xbox and Windows, there is no fucking telling what they'll whip out. The PlayStation 4 will arrive last, unless Sony decides to just stick between 2 and 26 Cell processors in one system and call it good. Sony will probably attempt to develop something that is a little more secure, or at least one would hope.
Since this is the exact same order of the current generation of consoles from shittiest hardware to least shittiest, I think it seems plausible. I could be wrong, and I like most people I often am. I recently learned, much to my chagrin, that if you place five hundred dollars worth of Skittles in the ground it will not sprout into a rainbow. If you attempt to eat five hundred dollars worth of Skittles, you will contract type 2 diabetes. Also, you may forever be "That Skittles Guy" at the four gas stations closest to your house, and the Walmart, and Walgreens, and the CVS. Some may refuse to serve you ever again, which can be a problem with the pharmacies since they sell precious insulin.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP