- Mornin '15
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
Nvidia sends along the word that they are working on Project SHIELD, "the world's first gaming portable for open platforms, designed for modern gamers who yearn to play when, where and how they want."
The idea is to give gamers the opportunity to try their favorite PC games (Steam titles included), "on a full-size game controller with ultra-low latency thanks to Project SHIELD's game-speed Wi-Fi and the fast performance of GeForce GTX 600 GPUs.
"Project SHIELD was created by NVIDIA engineers who love to game and imagined a new way to play," said Jen-Hsun Huang, co-founder and chief executive officer at NVIDIA. "We were inspired by a vision that the rise of mobile and cloud technologies will free us from our boxes, letting us game anywhere, on any screen. We imagined a device that would do for games what the iPod and Kindle have done for music and books, letting us play in a cool new way. We hope other gamers love SHIELD as much as we do."
Learn more on Nvidia's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP