- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
NVIDIA fans rejoice. The well-known graphics card manufacturer has announced that its first GPUs based on the next-generation Kepler graphics architecture, is now available, offering "dramatic gaming performance and exceptional levels of power efficiency."
"The Kepler architecture stands as NVIDIA's greatest technical achievement to date," said Brian Kelleher, senior vice president of GPU engineering at NVIDIA. "It brings enormous performance and exceptional efficiency. Gamers will love the GTX 680's performance, as well as the fact that it doesn't require loud fans or exotic power supplies. Ultrabook users will love the GT 600M family for its performance and power efficiency."
Here's a bit more about the new technology:
- A new streaming multiprocessor block, known as SMX, that delivers twice the performance per watt of previous-generation products
- Special board components, including acoustic dampeners, high-efficiency heat pipes and custom fins, that create a quiet gaming experience
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology, which dynamically adjusts GPU speeds to maximize gaming performance New FXAA and TXAA antialiasing and Adaptive VSync technologies to enrich visual quality without compromising gaming performance
- Support for up to four separate displays -- three of them in 3D -- off a single card for a massive 3D gaming experience
- Manufactured on TSMC's new 28-nm process, with support for PCI-E Gen 3 and DX11.1
Discover more over at NVIDIA's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP