- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Obsidian Entertainment developed Knights of the Old Republic II back in 2004, which is the last addition to the single-player RPG series. Well, the well-known development studio is currently pitching the idea for a brand new KotOR game; that's according to CEO Feargus Urquhart.
“There’s a lot of different eras in Star Wars, and that’s what we would focus on,” said Urquhart. “We pitched a between-Episode III and Episode IV game [to LucasArts]. Because we think that timeframe is super interesting. It’s the fall of the Republic, the extermination of the Jedi, it’s Obi-Wan going off and making sure Luke is OK. You have the Sith, but you have the extermination of all Force users except for very, very few. So it was an interesting time to set a game, and you know, Chris Avellone came up with a really cool story.”
“We also latched onto it because it has elements people remember, but not the stories. It can just completely not involve [the movies]. It can tease them, but nothing else.”
Aha! See? So, now you can continue to vote for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 in our unrealistic voting poll that's filled with unofficial titles.
Incidentally, Obsidian's released Dungeon Siege 3 a few years ago and is currently working on the South Park: The Stick of Truth, Meanwhile, the company also has a thing going on Kickstarter, entitled Project Eternity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP