- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Obsidian Entertainment developed Knights of the Old Republic II back in 2004, which is the last addition to the single-player RPG series. Well, the well-known development studio is currently pitching the idea for a brand new KotOR game; that's according to CEO Feargus Urquhart.
“There’s a lot of different eras in Star Wars, and that’s what we would focus on,” said Urquhart. “We pitched a between-Episode III and Episode IV game [to LucasArts]. Because we think that timeframe is super interesting. It’s the fall of the Republic, the extermination of the Jedi, it’s Obi-Wan going off and making sure Luke is OK. You have the Sith, but you have the extermination of all Force users except for very, very few. So it was an interesting time to set a game, and you know, Chris Avellone came up with a really cool story.”
“We also latched onto it because it has elements people remember, but not the stories. It can just completely not involve [the movies]. It can tease them, but nothing else.”
Aha! See? So, now you can continue to vote for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 in our unrealistic voting poll that's filled with unofficial titles.
Incidentally, Obsidian's released Dungeon Siege 3 a few years ago and is currently working on the South Park: The Stick of Truth, Meanwhile, the company also has a thing going on Kickstarter, entitled Project Eternity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP