- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Obsidian Entertainment developed Knights of the Old Republic II back in 2004, which is the last addition to the single-player RPG series. Well, the well-known development studio is currently pitching the idea for a brand new KotOR game; that's according to CEO Feargus Urquhart.
“There’s a lot of different eras in Star Wars, and that’s what we would focus on,” said Urquhart. “We pitched a between-Episode III and Episode IV game [to LucasArts]. Because we think that timeframe is super interesting. It’s the fall of the Republic, the extermination of the Jedi, it’s Obi-Wan going off and making sure Luke is OK. You have the Sith, but you have the extermination of all Force users except for very, very few. So it was an interesting time to set a game, and you know, Chris Avellone came up with a really cool story.”
“We also latched onto it because it has elements people remember, but not the stories. It can just completely not involve [the movies]. It can tease them, but nothing else.”
Aha! See? So, now you can continue to vote for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 in our unrealistic voting poll that's filled with unofficial titles.
Incidentally, Obsidian's released Dungeon Siege 3 a few years ago and is currently working on the South Park: The Stick of Truth, Meanwhile, the company also has a thing going on Kickstarter, entitled Project Eternity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP