- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Not too long ago, Developer Obsidian and publisher SEGA made a decision not to release Aliens RPG, a title that was in development for some time. The game was supposed to hit stores during 2009, but got canned in June that same year.
Here's what Obsidian had to say when they canned the game: "... we are no longer working on the game, and we wanted to finally announce that officially to everyone who has been following its development. We're going to keep this forum up for another week for archival purposes and to allow you guys to finish up any open threads, and then we will shut it down since it is no longer a product that is in development."
Obsidian Entertainment Boss Feargus Urquhart recently commented that Aliens RPG felt like a finished game. "If you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game," Urquart said. "It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP