- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Not too long ago, Developer Obsidian and publisher SEGA made a decision not to release Aliens RPG, a title that was in development for some time. The game was supposed to hit stores during 2009, but got canned in June that same year.
Here's what Obsidian had to say when they canned the game: "... we are no longer working on the game, and we wanted to finally announce that officially to everyone who has been following its development. We're going to keep this forum up for another week for archival purposes and to allow you guys to finish up any open threads, and then we will shut it down since it is no longer a product that is in development."
Obsidian Entertainment Boss Feargus Urquhart recently commented that Aliens RPG felt like a finished game. "If you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game," Urquart said. "It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP