- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Not too long ago, Developer Obsidian and publisher SEGA made a decision not to release Aliens RPG, a title that was in development for some time. The game was supposed to hit stores during 2009, but got canned in June that same year.
Here's what Obsidian had to say when they canned the game: "... we are no longer working on the game, and we wanted to finally announce that officially to everyone who has been following its development. We're going to keep this forum up for another week for archival purposes and to allow you guys to finish up any open threads, and then we will shut it down since it is no longer a product that is in development."
Obsidian Entertainment Boss Feargus Urquhart recently commented that Aliens RPG felt like a finished game. "If you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game," Urquart said. "It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP