- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Obsidian announced in their forums that their Kickstarted game, Pillars of Eternity, should be ready by winter 2014. The game was supposed to launch in the spring of 2014, but it was delayed due to the generous funding that allowed for a larger project scope.
Obsidian raised $3.9 million on Kickstarter for this project. Junior Producer Rose Gomez also noted in the forums that they will not pursue any additional stretch goals for the game, even though the project still accepts pledges.
Last week, project lead Josh Sawyer said that Obsidian wouldn't announce a specific launch window. "Virtually nothing good comes from us releasing a date before we're very confident in it," he said. He also pointed out that as they aren't a publisher, they don't have to announce a release window. When they're done, they're done, they're just currently expecting a winter 2014 release time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP