- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Obsidian announced in their forums that their Kickstarted game, Pillars of Eternity, should be ready by winter 2014. The game was supposed to launch in the spring of 2014, but it was delayed due to the generous funding that allowed for a larger project scope.
Obsidian raised $3.9 million on Kickstarter for this project. Junior Producer Rose Gomez also noted in the forums that they will not pursue any additional stretch goals for the game, even though the project still accepts pledges.
Last week, project lead Josh Sawyer said that Obsidian wouldn't announce a specific launch window. "Virtually nothing good comes from us releasing a date before we're very confident in it," he said. He also pointed out that as they aren't a publisher, they don't have to announce a release window. When they're done, they're done, they're just currently expecting a winter 2014 release time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP