- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Obsidian announced in their forums that their Kickstarted game, Pillars of Eternity, should be ready by winter 2014. The game was supposed to launch in the spring of 2014, but it was delayed due to the generous funding that allowed for a larger project scope.
Obsidian raised $3.9 million on Kickstarter for this project. Junior Producer Rose Gomez also noted in the forums that they will not pursue any additional stretch goals for the game, even though the project still accepts pledges.
Last week, project lead Josh Sawyer said that Obsidian wouldn't announce a specific launch window. "Virtually nothing good comes from us releasing a date before we're very confident in it," he said. He also pointed out that as they aren't a publisher, they don't have to announce a release window. When they're done, they're done, they're just currently expecting a winter 2014 release time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP