- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
Obsidian announced in their forums that their Kickstarted game, Pillars of Eternity, should be ready by winter 2014. The game was supposed to launch in the spring of 2014, but it was delayed due to the generous funding that allowed for a larger project scope.
Obsidian raised $3.9 million on Kickstarter for this project. Junior Producer Rose Gomez also noted in the forums that they will not pursue any additional stretch goals for the game, even though the project still accepts pledges.
Last week, project lead Josh Sawyer said that Obsidian wouldn't announce a specific launch window. "Virtually nothing good comes from us releasing a date before we're very confident in it," he said. He also pointed out that as they aren't a publisher, they don't have to announce a release window. When they're done, they're done, they're just currently expecting a winter 2014 release time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP