- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
- Mornin '14
- World of Darkness MMO Laid Off with Employees
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced, Trailer & Shots Released
- FEATURE: New Generation Games We're Excited About In 2014
- DICE Investigating Death Shield Bug in Battlefield 4
- Visceral Games Adds Co-Writer for Upcoming Star Wars Game
- Grave Indie Game Coming to PC & Xbox One
Octodad: Dadliest Catch, the indie game from Young Horses that pits an octopus trying to pose as a normal father, will arrive on PC, Mac, and Linux on January 30, 2014. You can buy it digitally from Steam, GOG, and the Humble Store. It will also release later this year on PlayStation 4.
So what is Octodad about? Players control the Octodad as he tries to fool everyone into thinking he's a human. The goal is to not slip up and let others know you're an octopus. For whatever reason, they can't tell by just looking at you.
Here's a trailer showing off some of the zaniness the Octodad gets into:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP