- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Octodad: Dadliest Catch, the indie game from Young Horses that pits an octopus trying to pose as a normal father, will arrive on PC, Mac, and Linux on January 30, 2014. You can buy it digitally from Steam, GOG, and the Humble Store. It will also release later this year on PlayStation 4.
So what is Octodad about? Players control the Octodad as he tries to fool everyone into thinking he's a human. The goal is to not slip up and let others know you're an octopus. For whatever reason, they can't tell by just looking at you.
Here's a trailer showing off some of the zaniness the Octodad gets into:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP