- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Octodad: Dadliest Catch, the indie game from Young Horses that pits an octopus trying to pose as a normal father, will arrive on PC, Mac, and Linux on January 30, 2014. You can buy it digitally from Steam, GOG, and the Humble Store. It will also release later this year on PlayStation 4.
So what is Octodad about? Players control the Octodad as he tries to fool everyone into thinking he's a human. The goal is to not slip up and let others know you're an octopus. For whatever reason, they can't tell by just looking at you.
Here's a trailer showing off some of the zaniness the Octodad gets into:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP