- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Octodad: Dadliest Catch, the indie game from Young Horses that pits an octopus trying to pose as a normal father, will arrive on PC, Mac, and Linux on January 30, 2014. You can buy it digitally from Steam, GOG, and the Humble Store. It will also release later this year on PlayStation 4.
So what is Octodad about? Players control the Octodad as he tries to fool everyone into thinking he's a human. The goal is to not slip up and let others know you're an octopus. For whatever reason, they can't tell by just looking at you.
Here's a trailer showing off some of the zaniness the Octodad gets into:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP