- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Octodad: Dadliest Catch, the indie game from Young Horses that pits an octopus trying to pose as a normal father, will arrive on PC, Mac, and Linux on January 30, 2014. You can buy it digitally from Steam, GOG, and the Humble Store. It will also release later this year on PlayStation 4.
So what is Octodad about? Players control the Octodad as he tries to fool everyone into thinking he's a human. The goal is to not slip up and let others know you're an octopus. For whatever reason, they can't tell by just looking at you.
Here's a trailer showing off some of the zaniness the Octodad gets into:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP