- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Oculus VR announced at GDC that as of today you can start preordering their Oculus Rift Development Kit 2.
The Dev Kit 2 is vastly improved over their first development kit, and it will use the same technology from their Crystal Cove prototype they presented at the Consumer Electronics Show this year. The first dev kit also wasn't available to consumers, but this one is. Just be sure you know how to set up its software before you get too excited, and read all of the fine print.
It's probably best that you wait for the final product to release anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP