- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Oculus VR announced at GDC that as of today you can start preordering their Oculus Rift Development Kit 2.
The Dev Kit 2 is vastly improved over their first development kit, and it will use the same technology from their Crystal Cove prototype they presented at the Consumer Electronics Show this year. The first dev kit also wasn't available to consumers, but this one is. Just be sure you know how to set up its software before you get too excited, and read all of the fine print.
It's probably best that you wait for the final product to release anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP