- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Oculus VR announced at GDC that as of today you can start preordering their Oculus Rift Development Kit 2.
The Dev Kit 2 is vastly improved over their first development kit, and it will use the same technology from their Crystal Cove prototype they presented at the Consumer Electronics Show this year. The first dev kit also wasn't available to consumers, but this one is. Just be sure you know how to set up its software before you get too excited, and read all of the fine print.
It's probably best that you wait for the final product to release anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP