- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Oculus VR announced at GDC that as of today you can start preordering their Oculus Rift Development Kit 2.
The Dev Kit 2 is vastly improved over their first development kit, and it will use the same technology from their Crystal Cove prototype they presented at the Consumer Electronics Show this year. The first dev kit also wasn't available to consumers, but this one is. Just be sure you know how to set up its software before you get too excited, and read all of the fine print.
It's probably best that you wait for the final product to release anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP