- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Oculus VR announced at GDC that as of today you can start preordering their Oculus Rift Development Kit 2.
The Dev Kit 2 is vastly improved over their first development kit, and it will use the same technology from their Crystal Cove prototype they presented at the Consumer Electronics Show this year. The first dev kit also wasn't available to consumers, but this one is. Just be sure you know how to set up its software before you get too excited, and read all of the fine print.
It's probably best that you wait for the final product to release anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP