- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Development studio Oddworld Inhabitants has revealed that Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty and Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD will be heading to the Nintendo Wii U. The game was previously available on Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advanced, so this is the franchise's first appearance Wii.
Here's a trailer for ya:
Both games will be in Nintendo’s eShop online digital store, published by Oddworld Inhabitants themselves. Oddworld Inhabitants are working with Just Add Water (Developments) Ltd on both titles, strengthening the relationship both independent companies already enjoy.
Lorne Lanning, founder and co-owner of Oddworld Inhabitants says: “We strive to be a completely platform-agnostic micro-publisher. As such, we were very happy when Nintendo asked if we could release these titles on the Wii U via their eShop distribution system. Nintendo’s willingness to work with the independent sector of the industry is a good sign for the future of consoles. ”
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is slate to arrive for Nintendo Wii U sometime during 2014. Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD has a launch date TBA 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP