- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Development studio Oddworld Inhabitants has revealed that Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty and Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD will be heading to the Nintendo Wii U. The game was previously available on Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advanced, so this is the franchise's first appearance Wii.
Here's a trailer for ya:
Both games will be in Nintendo’s eShop online digital store, published by Oddworld Inhabitants themselves. Oddworld Inhabitants are working with Just Add Water (Developments) Ltd on both titles, strengthening the relationship both independent companies already enjoy.
Lorne Lanning, founder and co-owner of Oddworld Inhabitants says: “We strive to be a completely platform-agnostic micro-publisher. As such, we were very happy when Nintendo asked if we could release these titles on the Wii U via their eShop distribution system. Nintendo’s willingness to work with the independent sector of the industry is a good sign for the future of consoles. ”
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is slate to arrive for Nintendo Wii U sometime during 2014. Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD has a launch date TBA 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP