- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Following recent reports, the announcement for Activision's shooter sequel, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, is almost here. No info or media has been released just yet, although the official web site has gone live, so you can check it out if you wish.
Brace yourselves for more details about the game, later today. For now we do know that Activision is preparing this game and that it will most likely hit stores in November.
But as one of our fellow readers already pointed out: "The Pope may well be a Catholic."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP