- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
SimCity developer Maxis has announced that SimCity mayors won't have that much longer to wait to build cities offline.
Update 10 is in final testing. Almost there Mayors.— SimCity (@simcity) March 12, 2014
This update 10 will remove the online requirement for playing SimCity. The reason why this has taken so long to develop is that Maxis had to create a whole new mode for the game to operate without online functionality. When they originally built the game, they built it with multiple players in mind, so many of the game's mechanics relied upon players connecting with one another.
Anyone interested in trying out SimCity when this goes live?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP