- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
SimCity developer Maxis has announced that SimCity mayors won't have that much longer to wait to build cities offline.
Update 10 is in final testing. Almost there Mayors.— SimCity (@simcity) March 12, 2014
This update 10 will remove the online requirement for playing SimCity. The reason why this has taken so long to develop is that Maxis had to create a whole new mode for the game to operate without online functionality. When they originally built the game, they built it with multiple players in mind, so many of the game's mechanics relied upon players connecting with one another.
Anyone interested in trying out SimCity when this goes live?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP