- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
SimCity developer Maxis has announced that SimCity mayors won't have that much longer to wait to build cities offline.
Update 10 is in final testing. Almost there Mayors.— SimCity (@simcity) March 12, 2014
This update 10 will remove the online requirement for playing SimCity. The reason why this has taken so long to develop is that Maxis had to create a whole new mode for the game to operate without online functionality. When they originally built the game, they built it with multiple players in mind, so many of the game's mechanics relied upon players connecting with one another.
Anyone interested in trying out SimCity when this goes live?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP