- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
SimCity developer Maxis has announced that SimCity mayors won't have that much longer to wait to build cities offline.
Update 10 is in final testing. Almost there Mayors.— SimCity (@simcity) March 12, 2014
This update 10 will remove the online requirement for playing SimCity. The reason why this has taken so long to develop is that Maxis had to create a whole new mode for the game to operate without online functionality. When they originally built the game, they built it with multiple players in mind, so many of the game's mechanics relied upon players connecting with one another.
Anyone interested in trying out SimCity when this goes live?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP