- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
SimCity developer Maxis has announced that SimCity mayors won't have that much longer to wait to build cities offline.
Update 10 is in final testing. Almost there Mayors.— SimCity (@simcity) March 12, 2014
This update 10 will remove the online requirement for playing SimCity. The reason why this has taken so long to develop is that Maxis had to create a whole new mode for the game to operate without online functionality. When they originally built the game, they built it with multiple players in mind, so many of the game's mechanics relied upon players connecting with one another.
Anyone interested in trying out SimCity when this goes live?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP