- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Sorry, folks, got the press release yesterday, but only noticed it this morning. Award-winning composer Garry Schyman has devoted his attention to the musical score for Irrational Games' BioShock Infinite.
Garry Schyman received recognition for his earlier work. He won the Best Original Score from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, Spike TV's Video Game Award for Best Original Score, G4 TV's Soundtrack of the Year and four awards from the Game Audio Network Guild (G.A.N.G) including Music of the Year, Best Interactive Score, Best Original Instrumental and Audio of the Year.
"It doesn't get any better for a composer than to be able to score a game as remarkable as Bioshock Infinite," says Schyman. "It provided a vast canvas filled with extraordinary and completely unique characters and situations that permitted me to be creative in ways that we composers usually only dream of. Much thanks goes to Ken Levine, James Bonney, and the entire team at Irrational for inventing such an astonishing world and then letting me write music for it!"
Music is one of the most important layers that needs to be added to any modern-day gaming experience and we're glad to see that they've devoted some attention to that part of the project. Also, recent trailers for BioShock Infinite had kick-ass music, so we're hoping at least some of that will make it into the final game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP