- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Zavvi has cut the price of the Xbox One to £409.99, £20 below the suggested retail price. It's not an official price cut, but retailers can legitimately price their stock however they want. Who knows when Microsoft will officially sanction a price cut, so hey, it may not be a bad idea to snag one now while it's relatively cheaper.
Or you can do what I'm sure millions of others are doing—waiting to see who else will cut their prices to match competition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP