- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Zavvi has cut the price of the Xbox One to £409.99, £20 below the suggested retail price. It's not an official price cut, but retailers can legitimately price their stock however they want. Who knows when Microsoft will officially sanction a price cut, so hey, it may not be a bad idea to snag one now while it's relatively cheaper.
Or you can do what I'm sure millions of others are doing—waiting to see who else will cut their prices to match competition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP