- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Zavvi has cut the price of the Xbox One to £409.99, £20 below the suggested retail price. It's not an official price cut, but retailers can legitimately price their stock however they want. Who knows when Microsoft will officially sanction a price cut, so hey, it may not be a bad idea to snag one now while it's relatively cheaper.
Or you can do what I'm sure millions of others are doing—waiting to see who else will cut their prices to match competition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP