- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Zavvi has cut the price of the Xbox One to £409.99, £20 below the suggested retail price. It's not an official price cut, but retailers can legitimately price their stock however they want. Who knows when Microsoft will officially sanction a price cut, so hey, it may not be a bad idea to snag one now while it's relatively cheaper.
Or you can do what I'm sure millions of others are doing—waiting to see who else will cut their prices to match competition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP