- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Zavvi has cut the price of the Xbox One to £409.99, £20 below the suggested retail price. It's not an official price cut, but retailers can legitimately price their stock however they want. Who knows when Microsoft will officially sanction a price cut, so hey, it may not be a bad idea to snag one now while it's relatively cheaper.
Or you can do what I'm sure millions of others are doing—waiting to see who else will cut their prices to match competition.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP