- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Activision and Infinity Ward announed the first DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts—Onslaught—via Instagram of all things.
The Instagram page for Call of Duty contains a brief trailer with the following comment: "Something menaching is coming January 28. Get ready for the #onslaught."
Onslaught will be the first of four DLC planned for Ghosts. It's expected to cost $15, and it's part of the season pass. Xbox owners can look for it on January 28th, but PC and PlayStation owners will have to wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP